Dry Ice Blasting
A Practically Perfect Solution
Every now and then something comes along that revolutionizes an industry – the cell phone, the digital camera, even the hybrid automobile.
In our business it’s been dry ice blasting — a practically perfect solution to the challenges that come with more traditional cleaning methods such as water blasting, steam cleaning, solvent cleaning and grit blasting.
To download a complete PDF of this sales sheet, please vist our downloads page.
Cleans faster and better
- Drayton Group uses dry ice blasting to clean faster and better – even without disassembly/reassembly of the equipment being cleaned.
- Drayton Group can use dry ice blasting to clean-in-place. Parts and tools normally cleaned in blasting rooms can be cleaned on-line.
Reduces equipment damage
- Dry ice blasting is non-abrasive and will not damage sensitive equipment. Surface integrity is preserved.
- Because dry ice sublimates (evaporates) on contact, there are no issues of grit entrapment. Contaminants are lifted away.
Reduces waste disposal
- The dry ice pellets evaporate on contact; the only waste created is the contaminant itself.
- Drayton Group will use dry ice blasting to eliminate the expense and hazards of chemical cleaning while avoiding costly environmental clean-up.
- Drayton Group can help you realize a quicker return on your cleaning investment because dry ice blasting reduces labor cleaning costs, equipment downtime, scrap runs and waste disposal costs.
When it comes to dry ice blasting services in Michigan, Drayton Group is the company for you. Our dry ice blasting company offers the perfect solutions for your industry. Find out how we help your commercial needs with faster cleaning, shorter downtime, less equipment damage, less waste disposal, less liability and reduce costs.
Dry ice blasting is an efficient and cost-effective way to maximize production ability and excellence. Dry ice blasting uses soft dry ice, accelerated at supersonic speeds, and creates mini-explosions on the surface to clean the equipment. Using dry ice blasting solutions is a non abrasive, non flammable and non-conductive cleaning method. This commercial machine cleaning method is environmentally friendly and contains no secondary contaminants.
Dry ice blasting is clean and approved for the use in the food and beverage industry and can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts. Also, when considering industrial machine cleaning solutions, using dry ice blasting does not create fire hazards.
Experience a better solution than more traditional commercial machine cleaning methods such as water blasting, steam cleaning, solvent cleaning and grit blasting. Dry ice blasting works without the need for disassembly or reassembly of your technical machines. Commercial equipment cleaning has never been easier. Enjoy better dry ice blasting solutions with the best in industrial cleaning services with Drayton Group Inc.
If its technical machine cleaning you’re looking for the price of dry ice blasting at Drayton Group offers you the best work for the best cost. At Drayton Group we offer the best in Michigan dry ice blasting services.
Utilizing dry ice blasting solutions will help reduce down time because it gives us the opportunity to clean-in-place. Traditional technical machine cleaning methods normally would require certain equipment and parts to be cleaned in blasting rooms. With dry ice blasting services parts and technical machines can be cleaned-online.
Dry ice blasting services can be used to remove production residues, release agents, contaminants, paints oils and biofilms. Experience a cleaning method that is gentle enough to dust smoke damage yet aggressive enough to remove weld slag from tooling. Dry Ice blasting can even be used in general cleaning, cement cleaning, air duct cleaning, tank and vessel cleaning and many other applications.
This environmentally friendly machine cleaning method also helps reduce waste disposal. Dry ice pellets evaporate on contact; the only waste that is created is the contaminant itself. Also, eliminate the expenditure and hazards of chemical cleaning and avoid expensive environmental clean-ups.
Dry ice blasting also reduces labor cleaning costs, equipment down time, scrap runs and waste disposal costs. Using dry ice blasting services in Michigan is the perfect solution to your commercial machine cleaning needs.