Technical Machine Cleaning
It’s Just Common Sense
If your machinery is clean and well-lubricated, it will emit fewer indoor pollutants, perform more reliably and last longer. We call it “Mechanical Hygiene.” Drayton Group offers a wide range of technical machine cleaning services to keep your plant as productive and as environmentally-friendly as possible.
A 7-Step Process
Drayton Group employs a 7-step cleaning process that can help save you money by keeping your machinery operating at maximum efficiency — and we will put a maintenance schedule in place to help guarantee it.
To download a complete PDF of this sales sheet, please vist our downloads page.
Clean Coolant Tanks
- Drayton Group will drain, power wash, circulate and drain an environmentally-friendly cleaning agent and refill your coolant tanks to their proper levels.
Check Coolant Concentrations
- Using refractometers, we check machine coolant concentrations twice daily.
- Drayton Group will adjust machines as necessary and keep coolant concentrations within 2% of the recommended concentration percentage.
- Drayton Group will vacuum most of the chips from a machine’s sump to help lengthen coolant life and prevent harmful chemical reactions that can be caused by intermingling metals.
- Drayton Group will inspect machine filters, test sediment levels and recommend cleaning if necessary.
Clean Mist Collectors
- Drayton Group will remove and inspect filters and completely wipe down the mist collector inside and out.
- Drayton Group will inspect the drains to make sure they’re not clogged.
- After passing inspection, Drayton Group will completely reassemble the mist collector.
- Drayton Group will put a daily oiling schedule into place — keeping machine reservoirs filled to their designated levels.
- Drayton Group will also monitor and report oil use, helping to track operating expenses.
In addition to improving your machine’s coolant systems, Drayton Group will:
- Skim oil and grease from coolant in sumps and skimmers
- Take an inventory of chemicals in your barrel room
- Restock 55-gallon barrels on shop floors and in oil bars
- Implement Ph testing
- Take fungal counts
- Offer disposal/recycling services
A clean and well-running machine will emit fewer indoor pollutants, perform more reliably, last longer and affect the bottom line. Drayton Group offers technical machine cleaning services in Michigan. Our Michigan industrial cleaning company offers a wide range of industrial machine cleaning services to keep your business as productive and as environmentally-friendly as possible.
Drayton Group utilizes a seven step cleaning process that can help your business save money by keeping your machines operating at maximum efficiency. Our Michigan technical machine cleaning company will ensure this process by creating a detailed schedule that will initiate preventative maintenance according to each machine’s specifications and needs.
The technical machine cleaning process begins by cleaning the coolant tanks. At Drayton Group we offer coolant tank cleaning services. We will drain, power wash, circulate and drain an environmentally-friendly cleaning agent and refill your coolant tanks to their proper levels. This process will ensure that each of your machines will operate at its greatest potential.
Next, our team will test coolant concentrations on your machines. Having a coolant tank concentration check is essential. We will check machine coolant concentrations daily by using refractometers. A refractometer is an instrument used to measure the refractive index of gases and liquids in your technical machine’s coolant.
Drayton Group offers sump vacuum services for your company. Our Michigan based industrial cleaning company will vacuum and remove the chips from a machine’s sump to help lengthen coolant life and prevent harmful chemical reactions that can be caused by intermingling metals.
Drayton Group will inspect machine filters, test sediment levels and recommend cleaning if necessary.
One major value to our machine cleaning services is attention to detail. Every square inch of each piece of machinery including the mist collector is cleaned, lubricated, inspected and maintained. At Drayton Group we will remove and inspect filters and completely wipe down the mist collector’s attached to coolant running machines. Our professionals will inspect the drains to make sure they’re not clogged. After passing inspection, Drayton Group will completely reassemble the mist collector.
Drayton Group will put a daily machine oiling schedule into place — keeping machine reservoirs filled to their designated levels. Drayton Group will also monitor and report oil use, helping to track operating expenses and suggest possible maintenance solutions that could potentially save your company a great deal of money.
Other value added services that we offer are:
- Oil skimming, skimmer installation and maintenance and sump vacuuming• Chemical inventory including barrel stocking and cost savings analysis
- Ph testing and necessary adjustments
- Fungal and bacterial counts on all machines weekly including recommended strategies for heavy hitters and problem areas
- Disposal/recycling services
For all your industrial machine cleaning needs, Drayton Group is the only name you need to know. We offer environmentally friendly industrial machine cleaning and much, much more!